Sunday, August 1, 2010

Testing, testing....

Ok, I'm trying to set up a blog primarily for Trudy's and my trip to Scotland.  Having never done a blog before, I am setting about getting some practice.  So here goes....

We had to buy a new camera, so my picture taking skills are a bit rusty but I'm working on that.  We recently bought an old boat (new to us) from our neighbors and have been enjoying a lot of time at Jordan Lake which is only about a 10 minute drive to the west of us.  We also had the pleasure of having Darren come from the Seattle area for a visit.  He has just come back from Iraq where he was deployed (for the 3rd time) with the US Army. 

Evan enjoys wake boarding and driving the boat.  Fortunately for all of us, he can't do both at the same time!



Darren: a.k.a Son #1 watching Evan wake board
Cap'n Bill
Evan: a.k.a. son #2
I don't have any really good pictures of either Darren or Evan but I'll get some soon.  Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment